Ok, to install, go to Chrome menu > More tools > Extensions and then drag
the crx file over the list of extensions. No, you don't need the dev
version. I made this using the stable version of chrome. An up to date
version of Chrome is recommended, but Chrome usually keeps itself up to
date anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem for most people.

tiddlyChromeSaver.js is the saver to use in your tiddlywiki. Copy the
contents into a tiddler and set the field module-type with value "saver".
You'll need to do this in a browser where you can save changes, or else
download the file and open it again.

-Arlen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSQuJQr7zcYnfE_ctaU0c7mnkTDGo8Bp6kjGZJv9%3DEtR%2Bg%40mail.gmail.com.