Am 10.07.2015 um 20:44 schrieb Siniy-Kit:
Hi! I continue developing TW to make it work as internet shop. some time ago I make a little demo, and now I can show a real shop http://magast.ru/magazin/heeg.html it works without php or any other server code it is very easy and free :) Many people from TW group help me with code. Thank you!

Hi,

looks really good and integrates well with the rest of the site, nice work! Do you use the same system you mentioned in other topics for your order processing ?
Do you have different payment options ? (I can't read russian, I'm afraid)

/Andreas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/55A0C8B1.8010809%40googlemail.com.