Oh, it sounds like you are using tiddlywiki classic. If you are just
starting to use tiddlywiki you should probably use the never version
(TiddlyWiki 5), you can get it here <http://tiddlywiki.com/#GettingStarted>.
The new version is in many ways easier to use and there is active
development for it.

If for some reason you do want to continue using the older version than I
am afraid that I can't be much help because I didn't use it much. Someone
else in the group here could probably help though.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3deb7db1-6154-4e3b-aa90-4a3f32a8b48e%40googlegroups.com.