I have made a full copy of Tiddlywiki.com (based on TW519) with lot of
additional tags for "newbies".

I added a "structured" Quickref overview Tiddler to access all the
concerned tags in context of a TiddlyWiki.
These tags can be used  and as a starting point to jump to all related
Tiddlers.

I also added a Tiddler explaining the very basic things you need to know
about TiddlyWiki and Tiddlers. Includiing a little diagram (~DFD) how the
TiddlyWiki is modified in memory.

To accomplish the above I applied many many many ... tags to all the
non-system Tiddlers.
New tags I added are for instance : images, media, searching, saving,
browser, Links,  node.js and many more...

It is *not yet polished *(tags do not always start with an upper case, see
also note below ) but it will give you a good idea of the added
functionality for "newbies".

See http://TW5Quickref.tiddlyspot.com <http://tw5quickref.tiddlyspot.com/> for
the full wiki.

Let me know what you think.

Please note this is work Work in progress !

Tiddlywiki also uses tags to create lists of similar Tiddlers. I was not
always aware
of this. This sometimes resulted in tag conflicts when I tried to re-use an
existing tag
(e.g. Resources became recursive).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b9cfe187-13e4-4513-a1b5-f928b568b5f5%40googlegroups.com.