Mario, my question is how to open one in the *same* tab where my TW is.
External links open in a *new* tab by default, because of this line in
extlink.js
<http://tiddlywiki.com/#%24%3A%2Fcore%2Fmodules%2Fparsers%2Fwikiparser%2Frules%2Fextlink.js>
:

target: {type: "string", value: "_blank"}

I suspect there is no way, but maybe I missed it…

Your example, BTW, produces a strange result - an empty tab.

—R

Hi,

​

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/087374a2-e6a7-49d2-9937-f94940ac8058%40googlegroups.com.