Hi Jed,

Thanks for answering !
Sorry I can't get anywhere with your proposal, even when I make some
modifications.
When thinking about my problem, I came to rephrase it in another way :

How can I apply the nth[] operator to an explicit list of tiddlers titles ?
(that was the title of the thread !)

A filter can be an expression like [tag[test]] and I can apply the operator
:
[tag[test]]nth[2]
But when the filter is an explicit list of tiddlers like one two three,
or [[one]] [[two]] [[three]], how do I apply the nth operator to such a
list (which is not generated by another operator like list[] or tag[]) ?

FrD

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f511865c-9f19-4033-84d4-777528efddcb%40googlegroups.com.