Fellow tiddlywikians, I'm happy to...

... tease you <http://teasers.tiddlyspot.com/> !

*Some questions (after you've checked it out)*

   - I don't get* transcluded values to work in the stylesheet *(
   TeaserStyles <http://teasers.tiddlyspot.com/#TeaserStyles>) so have been
   forced to hard code stuff. If anyone would care to take a look I'd
   appreciate it. For instance, that very first line in the stylesheet should
   say something like

#teaser {height:{{sometiddler}}; ...

   - Also - and this has bothered me before - how/where is the z-index
   value set for *tag pills*? As can be seen in the site, they somehow come
   in front of the fading.layer

I've included my comments mechanism as well as the SideEditor
<http://sideeditor.tiddlyspot.com/> (incidentally minorly updated earlier
today) so it should be really easy to try out stuff and throw a quick note
in my direction. I'd appreciate it!

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e408f1dc-eb34-4eff-8437-4f2a1fc7d5b1%40googlegroups.com.