I have just managed to solve this problem. so I share it here, maybe
someone else can also make use of it.

1. clone the javasript $:/core/modules/macros/now.js to
$:/USERNAME/modules/macros/utc.js

2. change the line

exports.name = "now";

exports.name = "utc";

this will be the name of the new macro

and change the macro part to:

/*
Run the macro
*/
exports.run = function(format) {
        var now = new Date();
        return $tw.utils.formatDateString(new Date(now.getUTCFullYear(),
now.getUTCMonth(), now.getUTCDate(),  now.getUTCHours(), now.getUTCMinutes(),
now.getUTCSeconds()),format || "YYYY0MM0DD0hh0mm0ss");
};

now I can use <<utc>> and get an utc timestamp.

I don't know javascript at all, I just searched on the web and happened to
find a workable solution. probably there are better ways to do this.

for other beginner like me: you need to refresh the TW5 before the
javascript macro can be used.

I wish all have a nice day!

chaonuo

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c712d1fa-43b9-4160-982c-9a0c6a376205%40googlegroups.com.