Hi

I think Jed is right that there is no general method, but I find this works
for me in practice (using your Library as the top tag).

- the $list filter "[all[tiddlers]!prefix[$]] -[[Library]]
-[[Library]tagging[]] -[[Libary]tagging[]tagging[]]" will list all the
ordinary tiddlers not in the top two layers of the ToC
- you then add extra terms to the filter if your ToC is deeper than this,
each new term being created by adding an extra tagging[] (immediately
before the last bracket) to the previous last term

You don't have to know beforehand how deep your ToC is, you just examine
the output of the filter and, for each tiddler listed, add it to the ToC if
it has been omitted or add another term to the filter if the tiddler is in
the ToC but the filter has not identified this.

Hope this helps

Howard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8fc78798-783d-467f-a350-21dccc9aeb71%40googlegroups.com.