On Tuesday, September 8, 2015 at 7:30:23 PM UTC+2, Ben H. wrote:

> At some point I will be trying to do the same thing. What would be really
> cool is if there was a way to automatically important the contents of
> emails as tiddlers. Setup a folder or tag on the mail server, and then use
> some plugin to connect to the mail server and import the contents of the
> designated folder or tag.

There have been some discussions (long time ago), that an IMAP server could
be used as a tiddler store. But at the time there haven't been any good
browser libraries to connect to mail servers. ... This has changed in the
mean time. So the idea imo is still very interesting.

-m

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4176c117-f575-415e-95e5-995b6c2726f5%40googlegroups.com.