Hey Mat,

well since i am less than a rookie at TW i am not the person making a video
about it.
When i tell you that i am looking for 3 weeks in a row on all kind of TW's,
and the main site has more
documentation then i thought it had, would you believe me?? ;)

I am looking into the Learning part on the sidebar and there are some good
pointers there.
Slowly i am getting there! Using CSS for instance.

What TW people should do is document their pages better so you can use
their code!
Or readers here, te PROS should care to step forward and demonstrate their
powers in a hangout or so.

And take a TW side and explain what is done where and how it is
accomplished.
That is what i am looking for.
So that i can learn and start to use it more and better.

For instance i see pages where all the tags are together placed in nice
coloured butons, and i ask myself:
how is that done? (do you know how??)

Maybe we start a thread where all you guys write how you use TW, show your
page, and how it is made?
Then we can learn a lot from each other...

Or am i too ambitious here? Or is it already done somewhere??

About my request, which i am very happy about that you will try to write
something for, when i
am working on my notes, i often think: Oh think about this, oh that is a
nice idea!
At the time i closed the tiddler or note i am working on i forget about it
already.
That would be the power to add a line and voila the thought is placed in a
seperate tiddler.
Awesome!

Hope this helps the discussion further, while i will keep digging and
digging and stealing ;-)

Cheers!

Ray

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAAF_p9CV-nc9%3DRY6gZQmpjOA_mzTRSnLNOV4GqoMySvRAjspRw%40mail.gmail.com.