Hi Jeremy,

On 14/09/15 17:55, Jeremy Ruston wrote:
Hi Erwan

    The TW CommunitySearch wiki (a.k.a the aggregator) is back, with a
    new address and several significant improvements: check it out at
    http://erwanm.github.io/tw-community-search/

Great work, thank you. I can see that you've implemented some very useful features.

Thanks!

How would you feel about adopting the community search wiki as a community resource? In particular, pointing http://search.tiddlywiki.com/ at it.

Sure, I'd be honored! the only risk is to make me feel too proud about it ;)
Let me know if that involves any action on my side.

It would also be pretty cool if you could produce a static rendering of the news tiddlers that we could link as http://news.tiddlywiki.com/. Would that be feasible?

Sure, that should be quite easy to do.
I assume that I should do it like for the tw5.com static version? (as described in http://tiddlywiki.com/#Generating%20Static%20Sites%20with%20TiddlyWiki)

Erwan

Best wishes

Jeremy.

    For tiddlywikians who don't know it yet, the CommunitySearch wiki
    is an index of many public wikis from the community, which is
    updated automatically every day. The main advantage is that you
    can search all these wikis at the same time.

    If you are a wiki author and your wiki is not yet in the list of
    indexed wiki
    <http://erwanm.github.io/tw-community-search/#CommunityWikis>,
    please email me!

    New features:

    - a list of plugins from the community
    <http://erwanm.github.io/tw-community-search/#PluginsCollection>,
    primarily based on Jed Carty's list and enriched with
    automatically collected info about the plugins.
    - CommunityNews
    <http://erwanm.github.io/tw-community-search/#PublishingInCommunityNews>:
    this feature lets wiki authors publish their news on the
    CommunitySearch wiki, where all the news are aggregated.
    - the tag bookmarking
    <http://erwanm.github.io/tw-community-search/#BookmarkingTags> feature
    - the documentation
    <http://erwanm.github.io/tw-community-search/#TWCSDocumentation>
    has been improved (don't expect it to be perfect though).

    There are probably a few glitches left here and there, please tell
    me if you find something which doesn't work. Also if you were
    using the old address, please notice that it will stop being
    updated soon; in other words: please update your bookmarks.

    Enjoy!

    Erwan

    Groups "TiddlyWiki" group.
    send an email to tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com