Hi Tobias, thanks for your interest.

Some answers..

1. I used the element because the documentation said i could.
2. Yes: tiddlywiki.com, tiddler: HTML in WikiText.
3. I looked at the widget, but it came across a bit complicated for the
functionality I wanted.

I work at a game developer, and wanted an easier, interactive way of
describing every game entity (this especially helps programmers, which I am
not).
I created png's of Flowchart state diagrams, after that I made html image
maps of them. Programmers can now see a complete process in a Flowchart
Diagram and get a detailed tiddler description of any entity when they
click on them in the image map. So far tiddlyWiki satisfied my needs! :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3ab0421d-3186-4e5c-a941-81db3635fe6c%40googlegroups.com.