Allow me to raise a bit of a critical voice on this functionality. I have
never been convinced of it in TWc as it comes with too much ambiguity and
false positives.

In short, just because I write about some "meeting" doesn't mean that I
want a tiddler to be tagged as a "meeting".

If you want to perform text search, use search ...but this seems to just
greatly clutter tagfields and have them used where they might just not be
relevant, and actually disruptive.

I'd much rather favor auto-linkification
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/1342> or hashtags
<http://hashtags.tiddlyspace.com/> rather than being auto-smart about
something as important as tags, which are essential to how I do
categorization, only to then wonder what happened.

Best wishes,

— tb

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/66c4a7d5-9bc5-46e4-8627-3509a36b4ed4%40googlegroups.com.