> Unfortunately, it's really hard to make example code for your case,
> because drafts have a title of "Draft of myMagicTitle", and editing the
> title of a non-draft tiddler creates duplicates!

Well apparently this works in my case (for a tiddler nammed "Test")

<$set name="myVariable" filter="[field:title[Test]]" value="exists"
emptyValue="do not exist">
<$text text=<<myVariable>>/>
</$set>

But still have the refresh issue like you do.. maybe i will just try to use
the "reveal" widget which can work a little like this i think.
While waiting for a solution..

++

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/03c2e50a-6bc5-4014-a29d-87905fdc612b%40googlegroups.com.