I've been playing with this upcoming feature and something is missing, once
I fold everything, I can't click one place to unfold everything. I have to
click 42 times (a little exaggerated for effect) to get all my tiddlers
expanded again.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAL0r7zutp%3D8nAM--peQ1F-rk%2BwBwVpS2m3wgz5Gkjh9Vpr7S7g%40mail.gmail.com.