On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 9:32:52 AM UTC-7, Qiyong Li wrote:

> I am new to tiddlywiki. Before we managed to set up online server on
> node.js, my project loves using tiddlywiki so much , that hundres of
> tiddlers are stored in a single HTML file.
> Now how to convert it to online version, vice versa?  Please advise.

You can easily *import* all the tiddlers from the single-file document.
 Just open the online TW in your browser and then drag-and-drop the
single-file TW onto it.  This will initiate the import process.  All the
tiddlers in the dropped file will be listed.  Key system tiddlers and
configuration settings will be automatically excluded so that you don't
overwrite the existing copies in the online TW, but all the *content*
tiddlers can be imported.

To save a single file version of your online TW, just use the "save
changes" button from the sidebar (the circle with the tick mark in it).
 This will generate a new single-file document from the currently loaded TW.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
ELS Design Studios
TiddlyTools - "Small Tools for Big Ideas!"
InsideTiddlyWiki: The Missing Manuals

YOUR DONATIONS ARE VERY IMPORTANT!
HELP ME TO HELP YOU - MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO MY "TIP JAR"...
   http://TiddlyTools.github.com/fundraising.html#MakeADonation

Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Contact

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f36e12c6-ed0b-47aa-9dba-00a9309166ab%40googlegroups.com.