Am 21.09.2015 um 21:18 schrieb Tobias Beer:
Hi Pit,

    Now the question: is there a way to have a conditional template or
    stylesheet which is conditioned by the contents of a field instead
    of the name of a tag?

I once experimented with that and I remember it not being as easily possible.
Unfortunately, it didn't really get far, yet.

better control of tiddler frame classes #1461 <https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/1461>

Another thing with fields is, they are *key*=>/value/ pairs,
so your tiddler status may not only depend on the presence of a certain field,
but also on its value being of or even just containing a certain value.

Best wishes,

— tb

Hi tb

I think you just saved me from wasting several weekends of futile experimenting. Much appreciated, thank you!

Thanks for the link, too. Actually, it seens to address exactly what i mean. I will use it to steepen my learnng curve.

Pit

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/56005DEC.1070807%40eclipso.ch.