Hi Danielo,

glad it could be of help. Yes the commonAction.js is required (you can see the setup method being called in the fireonrender constructor), but you are free to (and in fact I would recommend to) change the the name to "YOURPLUGINcommonAction", as I (and possibly other people) use this little helper widget in other plugins and the naming would ensure that it doesn't clash. (Example: I am using the same helper widget in Tinka as well, where I use it for regex checker and action filters and there it is named TinkaCommonAction)

Also, you can "borrow" (i.e. copy) as many of the styles and code/tiddlers as you want. I actually use the unibar plugin everyday as it simplifies my workflow immensly, but I haven't gone through the trouble of making it presentable or more available to other people. The trick with the list-after field is definitely one that should be included on tiddlywiki.com, if not already. (I think I only found it through googling in an older thread on this group)

/Andreas