> The sync mechanism handles this by keeping track of the last change count
> it’s seen for each tiddler title.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Jeremy.

Hello Jeremy,

Thank you, that is what I'm going to do. Which part of the sync mechanism
tracks this? I suppose it is not any sync adapter, it is directly managed
by sync daemon right? I can see that it works on the single file
 (standalone) version. Seems like the "tracking" is boot based.
 I mean, it tracks changes since boo, and they are reset on each boot. But
there is something that puzzles me a bit, and is the way the numbers
increases. For example, if you go to tiddlywiki.com and opens the console,
then you get this:

$tw.wiki.changeCount
Object {$:/StoryList: 1, $:/HistoryList: 1}

So far so good. Then, if I change the Hello there tiddler (edit -> add
content -> save) the count increases on a weird way:

$tw.wiki.changeCount
Object

   1. $:/HistoryList: 3
   2. $:/StoryList: 3
   3. $:/state/popup/more--1211625487: 2
   4. $:/state/popup/tiddler-info--1779055697: 2
   5. Draft of 'HelloThere': 10
   6. HelloThere: 1

Why there are 10 changes to the Draft of 'HelloThere' ? and that number
always increases, but the Draft tiddler does not exists anymore. Then, how
can I know which tiddlers exists and which ones does not?

Regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/afeaf50b-08e6-4426-b5eb-b2c88996951b%40googlegroups.com.