Hi Mat,

> There was a similar proposal in github
> <https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/1932> very recently.
> I've started to look into it but it turned out to be more difficult (for
> me) than I thought. If it is of any value, here's
> <http://textareafield.tiddlyspot.com/>how far I got. (I intend to solve
> it eventually.)

Could you update your example to all that which Spangenhelm does? i.e. for
displaying fields in the editor, too?
Also, with a little bit of html / css it should be easy to make it look as
if one line.

<$edit-text field="foo" tag="textarea" class="one-line" autoHeight="no"/>

The problem with the above is that I specifically turned off TiddlyWiki's
way to auto-resize a textarea. I'd rather want to keep it but not have it
force some min-height other than the one that I have specified.

Best wishes,

— tb

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/02a34915-82f9-4109-8a62-1907477ba394%40googlegroups.com.