Hi, Jeremy. We have a very good modal widget, but we don't have beautiful
wiki-text for clickable pictures (simple enlarge them in modal, for
example)  the and I use construction

<$button class="tc-btn-invisible" style="float:right;">
<$action-sendmessage $message="tm-modal" $param="10016" />
<$image  source=" images/products/001_3.jpg" class="myimages" alt="Турник
настенный"  tooltip="Турник!"/>
</$button>

it works (you can see here
http://uvakin.neocities.org/heeg.html#picture_modal)  but it is not
compact. And I add CLOSE by clicking on dark modal background.

вторник, 20 октября 2015 г., 21:04:54 UTC+3 пользователь Jeremy Ruston

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6fc9939c-d421-474d-abcd-599e333de6ec%40googlegroups.com.