Tobias

I quite agree. My approach is simply expedient and not entirely satisfying.
One disadvantage of this approach
is that the recent view gets filled up with all the tiddlers whose tags
were sorted. I spent a few hours today
looking for alternatives and didn't find any so far. I did learn about
fields and buttons. I'll keep looking and reading.

I appreciate the interest and responsiveness of all the folks who respond
to questions on this wiki.

STeve

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9c2cc388-00af-44ae-baee-f729ef543904%40googlegroups.com.