Hello!

I am sure this question has been asked before but I don't seem to find the
right answer so solve the Problem.

I am using TiddlyWiki (I guess TiddlyWiki-Classic) for some years now. With
the installation of the IE11 saving doesn't work anymore.
I recieve a Statement "Failed to save main TiddlyWiki file. Your changes
have not been saved".
The TiddlyWiki HTML-Document is the 0KB of size and a blank page.

Changing back to the old IE-Version is not an option (Company policy).

Does anyone have a solution for this Problem?

Thanks,
Christoph.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8be09488-f1f7-456b-869c-0527d42d1591%40googlegroups.com.