Dave* et al.*,

yes...

its annoying when I use my iPhone to make a reminder, why can't i link it
to a photograph.... why can't the reminder be a tiddler.... i want
everything to be a tiddler.... is the world insane! Can't it see????

I set off my timer, i am timing something. When I press stop, why can't I
create a tiddler with with a set of stopwatch fields, stamped with the
location data too. Then I can create a hypertext from that tiddler.... I
want location based tiddlers so that I can literally sprawl my hypertext
across the physical world. OK?

I want my TiddlyPhone right right now!

Alex

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALc1hYc9KH5Q73aWn6iuxyKLk9jN4QEF9F8-0WFWggF2yMhMtg%40mail.gmail.com.