Hello Vincent,

nice to hear from you again! Glad there's some progress, too.

I've done some tests and here's some results:

- menu of twve (in tiddlers) now works fine in FF but is not displayed at
all

- still have poorly reproducible bug: sometimes opening the ordinary edit
mode and then exiting it by esc (after, say, copying the text without
modifying) causes "are you sure you'd like to abandon changes?" message

- text blocks got some new strange behaviour (I guess that's temporal
thing): below is a self-explanatory two-paragraph tiddler:
open this paragraph to edit, type a letter: instead of being added it to
the end of the paragraph, it is added in a new line. The misleading thing
is: if one presses "right" the cursor if displayed //on the end of the
paragraph//, but once typing is started, it "jumps" to the next line (is
displayed there) and letters are added there.

paragraph 2

- (still looking forward to get arrow navigation between "paragraphs"; nice
thing is they are no longer splitted by inline elements inside them)

- *important:* when a list item is opened for editing, several causes
(pressing ctrl/shift/alt/clicking inside it/...) make edit area "disappear"
(in fact it gets hidden under the previewer, as far as I can see), and
after saving (pressing enter) the editor almost (or fully) get disabled

That's all for now, I haven't run the whole set of tests yet.

Best regards,
Yakov.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9594f4f0-764f-4a3c-b948-1d876152b294%40googlegroups.com.