Hi Danielo,

This is absolutely amazing, cool, awesome, useful, fantastic, very needed...

I don't have enough words to say how awesome and how much I was wanted
something like this. I wanted this soo much that I even though about
creating something like this myself but I never found the time.

Thanks!

I also love tiddly-map, but there are some light task that it is too much.
I wanted a simple semi automatic way of representing tiddlers relationships.

Yeah, I really like tiddly-map. Felix has done a great job with it. Tiddly-map is better for heavy duty layout and for some use cases; but I also wanted something much lighter.

This makes me think again of the need to have an official and very
prominent place to publish new plugins. This will be very easy in a forum,
but here on the group plugins get lost soo easily. I have been disconected
for a couple of months, and I feel like I have lost many things.

Which will be the official place to get the latest version? Just on this
thread I can see two different ones!

I am sorry I keep forgetting to put the link, the actual place is:
https://ihm4u.github.io/tw5plugs/#Tidgraph%20-%20Easy%20tiddler%20graphs%20for%20TW5

Scroll down to Installation, and drag the link to your wiki.

There are demo pages which show you how to use Node Templates, etc.
Please report any bugs you find. I want it to be as bug free as possible.

Again, very good and impressive work.

Thanks! You have contributed quite a lot more than I!!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/20151118100114.Horde.5K0yZxJJFPX-XuGiykbwoY3%40www.newsfromgod.com.