I was thinking about this yesterday.... I keep on thinking I should learn
javascript, but each time the motivation disappears. I just want to tinker
with TiddlyWikis: as Bob Dylan once sang, it levels my head and eases my
mind, where as learning javascript does it in.

I think it would be good to learn about

objects, functions, closures and recursions

in TW

Would it be fair to say that TW uses a "functional approach" to JS?

Alex

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALc1hYcQVZLs67HYbSnDUxeUUWpFddQ_JN6_D-4NFzyRQM-sGg%40mail.gmail.com.