That's pretty neat!

It would be cool if there was a way to add some text to the macro so that a
single tiddler could contain separate sticky notes. An example use is if
you have a magazine article that you wish to annotate in several places,
without interfering with the flow of the article.

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/00fa7a5d-aae4-4f56-bc1a-15cad5806e4d%40googlegroups.com.