Hi, All

I'm trying to replicate an excel spreadsheet that members of my department
use daily.  It doesnt do any calculations - it's purely for people to type
data into cells so that everyone can the status/progress through the
dept of each file/document.

Person A updates Columns A-D,
Person B updates the Columns E-G,
Person C updates only column H,
Person D updates Column I.

My issue is that they don't update a row on the same day...so I need to be
able to save any data that's entered into the tiddler.

There may be up to 14 rows a day updated by Person A but Person B might not
update for a week (and when they do, it may only be two rows).

How do I preserve the data that Person A has typed in...and then save again
when Person B decides to do their thing? (As with Persons C and D)

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help and hints :)
-C

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e2308d17-1bb1-4f17-a68a-9662c9593520%40googlegroups.com.