Hi

I use the toc-tabbed-internal-nav macro on several tiddlers.

When some of those toc tiddlers are open at the same time, I get the same
result on the right-hand panel of each tiddler after clicking on the tree.
I understand that this click modifies the system tiddler
'$:/temp/toc/selectedTiddler which appears' on the right hand panel of each
tiddler.

My problem is that there is no refresh and so 'unselectedText' of the macro
doesn't work anymore. When I later open a tiddler with this toc I get a
result on the right which has nothing to do with the tree on the left.

Is there are way I could erase or force the refresh of the system tiddler
$:/temp/toc/selectedTiddler in order to get the 'missing text' working ?

I hope this question is clear.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/31f708e5-98e3-41a5-96f8-52f1af460383%40googlegroups.com.