Hi,

I have been using Danielo's footnotes for some time to insert a reference
to the source of the material typing <<footnote "1" "Book title p.56">>
which then appears as a clickable "1" (or there's a later variant of the
macro where the information is revealed on hover).

This is great, but it means I have to manually insert the notation and the
source each time.

I came across Tobias's list popup at
http://tobibeer.github.io/tw5-plugins/#appear and wondered if this could be
adapted to insert the text from the list into the tiddler, the list would
then be the various book titles from which one would be chosen.

Or, if there is something already out there which has been done for the job?

Thanks in advance
Jon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/99c4d62d-4de1-4c78-a23d-436366e6d9de%40googlegroups.com.