I totally agree adds tons of potential new functionalities to
TiddlyWiki! Not sure jQuery can be made to play nice but if so that would
also resolve many other items I have been putting on hold here in order to
see if a solution to integrate common frameworks like (and mainly) jQuery
which dramatically reduce the overhead in the solutions I am designing. If
anyone can find a way I am sure you 2 can. Please keep us posted of any
progress with that!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bbb3ea87-5800-49c2-847a-950b84d51c1e%40googlegroups.com.