Here's what I did:
Clicked the link to "Search Multiple Fields with a Subfilter" in this
thread:
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7152daf5-f0f0-4282-9167-806f96106655%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7152daf5-f0f0-4282-9167-806f96106655%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

At the top of the tiddler, I clicked the word "filter" in the sentence
*how to evaluate subfilters using the operator filter
<http://tobibeer.github.io/tw5-plugins/#filter> to search multiple fields
at once, optionally using the split
<http://tobibeer.github.io/tw5-plugins/#split> filter*

This took me to a tiddler with an Info tab. First text in that tab is:
The plugin $:/plugins/tobibeer/filter
<http://tobibeer.github.io/tw5-plugins/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Ftobibeer%2Ffilter>
provides:

I dragged that link into an empty 5.1.10 TW, saved, and reloaded.

Then I created a new tiddler and pasted in the text of the first example in
"Search Multiple Fields with a Subfilter". I changed the search term so it
would find something in my file.
While editing, I clicked the "show preview" button.
Removing the space in front of either of the plus signs (+) in the example
produced the "Well this is embarrassing" error.

Hope that's clear!
cmari

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f878bd7a-9901-4152-9968-19a511d0bfac%40googlegroups.com.