I have a tiddler which is tagged $:/tags/ViewTemplate What this does is
display the tiddler on every tiddler view.

What I was hoping would be to have that tiddler only visible on tiddlers
which have a specific tag.

For example if I have a tiddler that shows a button to leave a comment and
put it at the bottom of tiddler view that have the tag Article and not
other tiddlers.

The reveal widget seems to only work with fields not on filters. Maybe a
list widget? But if it one template tiddler a list seems wrong.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9a155718-1037-4618-9e9f-9e7e6ae94429%40googlegroups.com.