Looks interesting!  You know what would be helpful? a screencast of you
using the system.  E.g. It took me a while to figure out that the starting
tiddler was hidden (at least in linux a file that starts with a "." is
automatically hidden).

Would you use this system for everything?  Research, brainstorming,
presentation TWs...?  Some widely ranging examples in a screencast showing
the actual work flow of things would be ideal.

Regardless, I'll try it out over the weekend and get back to you if I have
any questions (or praises ;) )

Dave

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/361e7ad2-6a77-4c30-a966-a6feddadcbab%40googlegroups.com.