Video - very generous of you Siniy-Kit!

One can get automatic real-time subtitles in (e.g) English by:

First clicking the little [CC] button to turn subtitles on.
Then the cog wheel and select language.

I am really tempted to put up a TW shop like yours but I fear it will be
very challenging so it's a project "for the future".

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0034b519-6d8b-4ebd-9a90-323743e553d0%40googlegroups.com.