Tobias, that's valuable input, thanks! Just to make sure I understand;

For one, the class should be unique in your wiki.

Because the buttons are unique, right?

>    1. Then, storing state at the tiddler just to toggle something is
>    really bad.
>    - Every time you click, your tiddler will be modified.
>
> Why is this a problem? Whichever tiddler that stores it will be modified,
no? (...or are perhaps tiddlers prefixed $:/state/ treated differently in
this? I can't find info in the docs.)

>    1. I'm sure there's more...
>
> Please use reveals and states.
> That's what they're for.

I'm thinking that if something can easily be made with html+css then this
is preferred before widgets beause the former is more browser native, no?

Again, thanks for pointing out improvements and errors!

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6e7bb297-58c5-41da-ba7a-d87f334cd2e1%40googlegroups.com.