Guayo,

I've been using TW for quite while now: my current strategy is to use lots
of wikis and to put them in a GitHub folder. If I want to publish the TW I
can do, I use the GitHub desktop tool.

When I want a new wiki i either save one of my existing ones with a
different name or visit TiddlyWiki.com and download the whole page. I can
then make suggestions to change TW and have all the help on hand.

There are a couple of macros on TW.com that the empty doesn't have;
thumnail macro and the documentation macros.

It's a little bit more risky, you need to watch out for clicking the back
button on the browser, but i just save the TW when i am making a big change
by clicking the red tick.

Sometimes I will download Tobias' plugins wiki and play with that.

Remember you can drag tiddlers to your wiki from another wiki's sidebar, or
from any wiki link. I do that a lot.

I don't bother with external images, I take screenshots and drag them into
my TW.

I have also started using encripted wikis. I was surprised by the feeling
of producing "secret" stuff, i felt liberated, and that surprised me.

@Jeremy, given that TW is explicitly  "a non-linear personal web notebook"
I more could be made of the "personal". Would it be heresy to propose
considering  "a non-linear personal / private / web notebook" -- or at
least re-emphasising the private. I think its a great feature. I've put
data onto my laptop that I wouldn't have otherwise.

Alex

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALc1hYfhwfMY6uhkGL5Qm5JehefTEouwVai9F4-5QUT5xEBMDg%40mail.gmail.com.