Hi All,

I wanted to try to embed some commenting features to my TW5, so far I have
been successfully implement Google+ comment on tiddler basis, however,
DISQUS is extremely tricky to implement, so far I have come cross 2
solution but they are not so perfect solution, do you guys have any insight
that can share to improve this solutions? Thanks.

https://github.com/sukima/tw5-disqus-plugin
This one look decent, but rather tricky since the README document really
isn't readable...I did manage to embed a DISQUS on sidebar with this
plugin, but not on tiddler basis.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/msDS-4x8Qms
A workaround DISQUS solution, it works but I want to see if it can be
improved.

http://www.chestercho.com/#%24%3A%2Fcore%2Fui%2FViewTemplate%2Fcomment-block
This one is my tiddlywiki5, where the comment-block is the ViewTemplate I
embed in every post. It is possible thanks to all the greatly plugins by
Tobias (plugin: enable.js, hash, , etc)

Chester

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/49194900-fe78-4ff2-842f-0d42d60cec9d%40googlegroups.com.