Hi Alex

Go to the More/System tab in the sidebar, and copy the tiddler
$:/core/modules/filters/x-listops.js
<#%24%3A%2Fcore%2Fmodules%2Ffilters%2Fx-listops.js> across to your wiki --
then save and refresh.

This will overwrite the shadow tiddler of the same name, thus adding the
two new filter operators.

regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1cc1142f-5ebc-410a-ab95-20583330e2c6%40googlegroups.com.