The problem is that I have multiple titles in my list (I attached a pic) so
I was hoping not to end up with a bunch of buttons.

If I understand correctly, the state of the checkbox would reflect the
presence of a "Review" (or some iteration of it) tag. By clicking it, I
would remove "Review" and add "Review 2." This would both remove that title
from my list and get it ready to pop up on my list again after x days
because I would be pulling in anything tagged Review that's 3 days old,
anything tagged Review 2 that's a week old, anything tagged Review 3 that's
2 weeks old on so on.

If you tell me it won't work I'll believe you and build the button. I just
hoping your cycle filter would be a pretty solution to my problem.

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/beb7e055-d13a-43ea-9c4e-dfd8a8e3adeb%40googlegroups.com.