We are stuck in a locked down, IE only environment and I was using a
Classic Tiddly stored on a network folder with the .hta hack so our team of
5 could all edit it. They could open the options panel, save their name for
editing, and it all seemed to work.

We recently got IE11 so I upgraded to TiddlyWiki v5 (for the preview
window, among other things) - but now if one person goes to the control
panel and sets their name - it overwrites the setting for all users.

Is this a limitation of TW5 or the IE11/HTA/Shared Folder model? I can't
find anything online about it being a problem - or a solution!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/eeaecc4e-f6fe-407a-8d93-8a8f6a2d65ac%40googlegroups.com.