Hi Charles,
I'm glad you like tiddlyclip.

At the moment I only use a desktop pc where tiddlyclip (with tiddlywiki) is
my main notes tool. I have not looked at how to make tiddlyclip work with
android (yet) as I do not use a tablet, but needless to say there will be
some work before tiddlyclip is working on a smartphone.

All the best

BJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b6a31922-7bd8-4010-9313-d6d8b0845968%40googlegroups.com.