@mondayrobot : let me know if something is wrong on Firefox+Win. I can
sometime have access to such a platform and could try to fix it.

@everyone : a new version of the plugin is available, with a small CSS fix
(no more bullets) and a configuration tiddler (swith case sensitive /
insensitive)

You can try/install it from http://snowgoon88.github.io/TW5-extendedit
Enjoy, suggest improvement, critic or signal bugs...

Snow

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAFF9YEGQS4F_oksg2-XVz-1nvLSHEpt-knpJXABaO23L8Tu5_g%40mail.gmail.com.