At the moment there isn't any way to copy in multiple bibtex citations at
once. You have to do them individually under the 'Add Citation' tab. Give
it a title, copy the abstract (if you have one) into the top text box and
the bibtex into the bottom box. I have just been using it to automatically
building .bib files so I can easily add or remove references.

I have had some troubles recently and haven't had much time to work on
tiddlywiki. At the moment there is absolutely no manipulation of the data
in the citation. So what you paste in is what you get, there are no
formatted in-line citations. Adding a macro that lets you insert expandable
bibtex citations into a tiddler would be a good addition to the plugin. I
know a lot more about both tiddlywiki and javascript now than I did when I
made the plugin so this may get a complete rewrite that lets it put in
properly formatted citations.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/993867af-13ab-40d7-a808-2531539a3d99%40googlegroups.com.