Hello Harsha,

On Sunday, April 3, 2016 at 8:05:03 AM UTC+2, harsha wrote:

> I selected some text in a tiddler and typed the shortcut. But it didn't
> enter edit mode. Is the problem that keyboard events dont enter the widget?

Probably. As far as I know, only DOM elements with a tabindex attribute get
keyboard events, and you probably don't have any of those in the rendering
of your tiddler.

I've also been experimenting with similar keyboard shortcuts, and I got it
mostly working. Head over to http://nome.github.io/TiddlyPlugins/ and press
F2 to edit a tiddler. You can't select the tiddler to edit with the mouse
though, you have to use Ctrl+Up/Down. It's still a bit rough, and behaves
weirdly sometimes, but the basics are there.

Cheers,
Knut

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/eb73be31-bc52-419e-afa2-cd4607721adb%40googlegroups.com.