Hi Peter

> I have problems with TiddlyDesktop. It worked fine some weeks ago but now if
> I try to run the app I only see the Task in the Windows-Taskbar but nothing
> else. I used the lastest TiddlyDesktop (Eight) release in combination with
> your experimental text editor TiddlyWiki. It worked for several weeks.
> Unfortunatelly I cannot reproduce what happened to break the app.
> It's possible to hover over the task. I can even activate it. If I hover over
> the little preview-frame all other windows went to the background - but again
> nothing happens (see picture)

It sounds like you need to nuke the TiddlyDesktop configuration file.

First, use Task Manager to kill any running TiddlyDesktop process (you could
also restart the system to ensure that TD is not running).

Then, locate the TiddlyDesktop configuration folder. It should look something
like this:

C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Local\TiddlyWiki

Simply delete the entire folder, and then restart TiddlyDesktop. You’ll have
lost the list of configured wikis, but the wiki files themselves won’t be
damanged.

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2FAAE881-EAFC-4506-AB51-5607F7985B1C%40gmail.com.