Hi Jeremy,

I'm eager to present TW5 to new people who expect that text editors feature
toolbars!

I noticed one confusing thing though: the *stamp* button appears in the
toolbar when editing a new Markdown tiddler.

By the way, I'm a bit concerned that Markdown might become the default type
for creating new tiddlers: a great feature of the new editor toolbar is
this ability to easily include complex Tiddlywiki with stamp-like buttons.

This is a great way for new comers to experience the power of TW5 before
they learn the syntax. No such show off of TW5 powerful features if
Markdown tiddlers are the default.

Cheers,

-- Xavier Cazin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CADeSwYOq1Lnj3ENKFQmbikx4JJhCsFfc5iqmydramTh7mRJXvQ%40mail.gmail.com.