Josiah

I'm just asking what Jeremys arguments are, because I have simply not heard
them. Or maybe the post is about your own opinion on what TW should or
should not be? (Fair enough)

What is your point? Are you saying TW should give up adherence to the idea
> a user alone with TW on a private PC is as lesser being?

Interesting interpretation of my post. Please read it again, will you.

As for my (actual) opinion on the matter; I don't see why a standalone
solution and a server solution would be mutually exclusive - ? For example,
TiddlySpace worked (works) around a different paradigm where tiddlers where
stand-alone units. This opened up for really cool stuff. But you could
still download a tiddlyspace and have it be an offline standalone TW.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/66567420-9108-42f6-89a0-493abde493cd%40googlegroups.com.